Join our talented team of early childhood educators!
We are seeking candidates that are passionate about the overall
growth and development of children, and love what they do!
Individuals that bring patience, and desire to cultivate positive relationships with the children.
Our Assistant Teachers...
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean, organized and safe.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have 1 year experience working with children in a licensed child care program.
- Have coursework in early childhood education or child development
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a current CPR and First Aid Certification
We also offer internship and volunteer opportunities.
Please submit all resumes and proof of coursework to: